Wednesday 5 March 2008

This is my first post in here. I have been quite busy with lots of tests, so I don't actually have much time... Still, I should be studying Philosophy. I have a test on Friday. But, honestly, I just can't study anymore. I'm feeling way too frustrated... u.u I'm feeling down since last night. I'll just say that I'm feeling disappointed about men... ^.^" sounds fair enough for me...

Anyway...

Today, as I was feeling depressed (I still do...) I went to the beach with some of my friends. We had no classes at the time and our school is near the beach, so it just takes us 2 minutes to go there and relax for some moments. As spring is coming there are lots of kuroobaas (clovers) growing on the ground and I must say that looking for 4 leaf clovers is one of my fave hobbies. ^^ At least while I'm doing that I don't think about anything else. It's like shopping ain't it? haha I do enjoy doing both things when I'm feeling blue. So, there I was on my way to the beach when I told one of my mates "It would be so great if I could find a 4 leaf clov..." I didn't even have time to finish as I could not believe what my eyes were looking at. It was so easy! I really needed something to cheer me up today and believe that maybe life is not that useless. A four leaf clover! I do hope it brings lots of luck, I need it! ^^V The most interesting thing was when I shouted "I found a four leaf clover!" we all (my friends and I) started looking for more clovers and we couldn't find any! Life does trick us sometimes. Should I be thankful? haha
I found lots of interesting stones when I was at the beach. I also like that a lot. Looking for beautiful stones.
It is amazing the way we feel when we're near the sea. I always feel so calm and still so insignificant. What am I near the vast sea? I'm nothing! That's what makes me forget about the world, about all the bad things I have on my mind. I recommend a walk on the beach if you're feeling down. It really helps. The smell, the air on our faces, the salty wind, the sand... That's all wonderful. n.n
I believe that the only reason why I am writing this is because I know no one will actually read it haha Still, if someone out there reads this I hope you'll leave a comment. Even if it is just a silly one. =^.^=

Well, see ya then!



P.S.: (L) Ichigo & Cherry (L)


Listening: Suneohair - Waltz


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eu nao me acredito que escreveste este texto... for god sake... "ah e tal...", lucky day? "should I be thankful?"... -.-

que idiotice... =P

estou a brincar...

o teu dia de sorte se calhar foi o meu de azar, por isso... mas fico feliz por ti.

=)


beijinho


cherry (L) amora ^^,

Anonymous said...

Hello everybody!!! (Crowd: Hi doctor Nick! ) xD
Well well...miss pandinha. I must say your blog is absolutely terrific! You've such an English knowledge bla bla bla...For anyone who's reading this, I'm one of Pandinha's friends who went today to the beach with her and the first one to write in this blog!! ah ah (inner me: take that, suckers! MUAHAHAH)
Miss Pandinha, I should tell you a few things about boys. First, I'm a boy; Second, Japanese gay guys just want sex sex sex...let them have some fun! If the world was to end up tomorrow, I would you feel? Obviously you'll think like them - Lets fill up some "empty spaces", and touch each other's boobies!! - sorry, no you wouldn't. ah ah.
The four leafs clover you found today, it was I who picked up some glue and tossed it to the ground yesterday xDD just to see if somebody would fall for that..(inner me: omg...what a shitty mess I made...)but pretend as if you didn't read this, to continue with your fantasy of Toma. Yeah, yeah, that's right, because I saw him yesterday in that exact spot! What a coincidence! I saw him drop something..maybe it was that clover! It got to be! Weeeee!! (Inner me: wow...that was close ^^' )
You gave me a very beautiful stone today. Thank you! I've already put it in my box where I keep things to remember. ah ah! Thanks tare-chan.
The eastern winds will bring you love! I've already speak to Toma...and you'll see.. xD

Anonymous said...

e ja agora...

tadinha da menina que ta tao aborrecidinha por causa do menino japona... oh cuchi cuchi... pronto...
-.-


=D


beijo