Sunday 23 March 2008


I like Asia a lot, mainly Japan but I like all the other countries too. I find Asian people really cute and adorable. But, honestly, Chinese are not that adorable these days. Have you heard about what happened in Tibet? Of course you have. This is unacceptable! Don't you think Tibet should be free? No country should be controlled by other governments which are not theirs. China should consider Tibet independent. They do not belong to them! And they want the new Lama to be Chinese!! That's just awful! I wish I could do something to stop the Chinese in some way. And thank God someone from the Ocident has taken action. I really was happy when I heard that the president of the European parliament said that steps would be taken for an European boycott to the games if the Chinese government refused to discuss the subject with Dalai Lama.
And to think that China is accusing Dalai Lama to be the responsible for the violence that everyone hears about and also to try to "damage" the Olympic games. That's nonsence!! I hope that, now that everyone has their eyes on Tibet's situation, independence will be given to Tibetans.


the panchen lama's chair remains empty awaiting for his return

your holliness dalai lama




peace. that's what we all wish for


one image is worth a thousand words

Lhasa

monks

Photobucket Dalai Lama

Panchen Lama


I hope that the owners of the photos do not mind that I'm using them.

No comments: