Thursday 10 April 2008

"May the eastern winds bring you love"

Today, after reading shoujo for almost 3 hours I led myself to an important conclusion that is...I've been feeling quite down lately. That's the true thing.

By the way, one of the shoujo, it's not shoujo actually, it's jôsei, I was reading today was Tramps Like Us. I love it and the way Momo behaves towards Sumire makes me want to have a "pet" just like him. Instead, I came home and hugged my cat (I almost suffocated it haha...) and also kissed it on that soft, grey fur it has. Thank god it was in a good mood and it actually missed me, since I went on a school trip, otherwise it would have scratched me instead of kissing (licking) me. haha ^^ kawaii

I was supposed to go to the Zoo today, but it was so cold and it was rainy and cloudy so, we went shopping... -.-' It's so similar!!! Ain't it? (I'm being ironic... Just to make sure everyone understands.) It wasn't that of a good day. I thought I was going to meet someone but in the end, that person couldn't show up. Was I disappointed? Probably, but I have already disappointed her so many times. It was my turn now to get disappointed with myself. I guess we shouldn't expect anything from others. We should just give not expecting to receive. Right? That way we wouldn't get disappointed. In the end, I had lots of time to read some shoujo on the bus. That was the good part of the all trip. And also watching Hana-Kimi in the morning. haha Thanks for the time, Alex ^^

I'm concerned about this one friend of mine but I can't actually write about it in here n.n

Now, should I say Mafra is an amazing place? A beautiful palace and convent? I should but to be honest, I didn't like it because it was so cold in there and I was so tired. I couldn't enjoy a single second of the visit. I wish I was in some other place now.


Listening to:
  • David Fonseca - Hold Still
  • David Fonseca - Superstars

P.S.: If you think you're the kind of guy I have described above (just like Honey and Clover's Takemoto ahahah) leave me a comment xD Just kidding ^^



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well... I feel sorry if I disappointed you. But to exepct from other people and be disappointed is a part of our lifes, which cannot be skipped...
I was kinda sad to read your post.
See... cannot turn around... I was disapponted too... See? Part of every healthy relationship.

I <3 U